[USA] [H] PayPal, Cashapp, Venmo [W] Various GBA Games - Klonoa 1+2, Swordcraft Story 1+2, Wario Land 4, Scurge Hive, Lilo & Stitch 1+2 and more
2021.12.06 13:50 SilverKeyLane [USA] [H] PayPal, Cashapp, Venmo [W] Various GBA Games - Klonoa 1+2, Swordcraft Story 1+2, Wario Land 4, Scurge Hive, Lilo & Stitch 1+2 and more
Still looking for the following games (preferably loose):
Wario Land 4
Klonoa - Empire of Dreams + Dream Champ Tournament
Summon Knight Swordcraft Story 1+2
Golden Sun 1 + Lost Age
Lilo and Stitch 1+2
Legacy of Goku II + Buu’s Fury
Shining Soul II
submitted by SilverKeyLane to GameSale [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:50 WyvernAllow Want opinions on a game idea.
I actually want to make this idea myself, I just want opinions on it before I begin. (I know it's not exactly what the subreddits for, but I think it fits).
Anyway, the game is basically PVP Carrion. Players will compete against each other in your standard PVP game modes(Team deathmatch, Capture The flag, Free for all, etc.) but instead of playing as a person, you're playing as something similar to the main protagonist in Carrion.
The idea is that because the movement is physics - based, it takes skill to master, but is easy to pick up.
also haha floppy tentacle monster go brrrr.
What do you think?
submitted by WyvernAllow to gameideas [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:50 lazlo_camp Drama Watch 12/6/2021: A Week In Springfield, MA, On A $54,000 Salary
Today: a teacher who makes $54,000 per year and spends some of her money this week on Lulu's heels.
submitted by lazlo_camp to MoneyDiariesACTIVE [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:50 bzzking 2 types of people...
2021.12.06 13:50 missSlayla Jolted awake.
Anyone experience being jolted awake suddenly while meditating? What is the significance, if any?
submitted by missSlayla to Meditation [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:50 Dilemaradio Get ready for the holidays 😂
2021.12.06 13:50 Nateamundo1 [H] Nurgle Daemons, helbrute, dark angels plasma inceptors [W] primaris gladiator primaris deathwatch [Loc] il
5 plaguedrones 2 are nos
3 dark angels plasma inceptors
Primaris gladiator tank
Redemptor dreadnought or fw dreadnought
submitted by Nateamundo1 to Miniswap [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:50 abzurt_96 Bitlenmemek için napmalıyım?
Bıktım amk her yıl bi veletten bit çıkıyo taa liseye kadar geliyo (serviste coşuyo hiperaktif ruh hastaları)
submitted by abzurt_96 to liseliler [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:50 mahrluhn [S] [USA-FL] Canon AE-1 Program | 50mm 1.8 | 28mm 2.8 | Film Tested
No light leaks, no shutter squeak, lenses are clean, focus is smooth, aperture rings are clicky.
$250.00 (+ PayPal & shipping) Images: https://imgur.com/a/LeycfBu
submitted by mahrluhn to photomarket [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:50 Conscious_River2347 What is your favourite animal and why?
submitted by Conscious_River2347 to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:50 cbvv1992 🔥60% Off Code – $21.60 Stainless Steel Round Wall-Mounted Bathroom Towel Rack Sets, 4 Pieces (Brushed Gold)!!
2021.12.06 13:50 granny_ducc Please what is this honors essay 😩
Does “why art” just mean why do I wanna do into art? Why I wanna be in an art honors program??
submitted by granny_ducc to sva [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:50 lss_bvt_ios_13 Hello World
Reddit is great
submitted by lss_bvt_ios_13 to LssAutomation [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:50 tippet2114 People who aggressively eat huge salads out of glass bowls with metal forks shouldn’t be allowed to eat in their cubicle.
Or in the break room. Or just anywhere near other humans. Like, why the fk do you need to stab the god damn salad so hard for?!?!? And constantly between bites? And why does it take you an entire fking hour to eat the salad?
submitted by tippet2114 to unpopularopinion [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:50 Patsfan-12 Mrsproxy.svc error 400
We are planning to move mailboxes to 365 and have been in a hybrid config for years, moving mailboxes back and forth as needed.
We tried to migrate a mailbox to 365 and it fails to connect to the migration endpoint.
1) we deleted an expired exchange auth cert recently which broke imap (and more), it is now back on the back end site 2) tried disabling and re enable the mrsproxy and rebooted 3) test-migrationserveravailability fails “the connection to the server cannot be completed” 4) test-mrshealth all passes 5) trying to browse to https://serverfqdn/ews/mrsproxy.svc internally immediate http error 400, from external credential prompt then error 400
Exchange 2016 cu22 with November patches installed.
Number 5 I am not sure if that is normal but I doubt it, anyone want to check what they get ? Any ideas? I assume it’s from the cert but iis looks good with right cert and protocols for auth enabled . Thanks!
submitted by Patsfan-12 to exchangeserver [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:50 subreddit_stats Subreddit Stats: zen top posts from 2021-11-06 to 2021-12-06 02:12 PDT
Period: 29.91 days
Top Submitters' Top Submissions
| ||Submissions ||Comments |
|Total ||218 ||12170 |
|Rate (per day) ||7.29 ||399.12 |
|Unique Redditors ||94 ||487 |
|Combined Score ||2489 ||21459 |
- 208 points, 35 submissions: ewk
- Gentle Reminder: You have to study a subject to have an opinion about it (39 points, 263 comments)
- Visitor's Corner - Weekly Thread? (17 points, 216 comments)
- Zen: violently opposed to the "door" of faith in drugs and alcohol - only Zen quotes edition (14 points, 291 comments)
- Analysis: "Suchness", meaning and usage (13 points, 76 comments)
- Wumen's Checkpoint #27: Nanquan quotes Mazu (11 points, 45 comments)
- Zen Precepts #6: Doubt (11 points, 325 comments)
- Measuring Tap 16: False thought - It's worse than you thought (10 points, 22 comments)
- Weekly thread - Visitors' Corner (9 points, 67 comments)
- Jewel Treasury Treatise, Introduction to the Controversy (8 points, 297 comments)
- Sengai, who counts Blyth and Suzuki as fans (8 points, 9 comments)
- 93 points, 1 submission: kamloopsufo
- My nephew who can barely say words pointed with his tiny finger at my small jade necklace of Buddha and said "boo-dah" (93 points, 107 comments)
- 89 points, 10 submissions: astroemi
- Am I done? (19 points, 550 comments)
- Can Zhaozhou explain Zen to us? (16 points, 101 comments)
- Studying Zen is Studying to be a Zen Master (11 points, 140 comments)
- Blue Cliff Record 47 (10 points, 25 comments)
- What Remains of Ts'ui Yen (8 points, 37 comments)
- Is Zen about helping? (6 points, 89 comments)
- Phony Zen (6 points, 102 comments)
- Zhaozhou's Gates (6 points, 40 comments)
- How to AMA (4 points, 219 comments)
- I can help you talk about Zen (AMA) (3 points, 396 comments)
- 85 points, 8 submissions: HighEnergyAlt
- Bodhidharma's Wake-up Sermon translated by Red Pine (26 points, 66 comments)
- Meditation Instruction by Shodo Harada Roshi (20 points, 92 comments)
- Zen Master Yunmen #98: The illness of the bodhisattva (15 points, 26 comments)
- Treasury of the Eye of True Teaching #360: Studying Dead Words (8 points, 49 comments)
- Identity of Relative and Absolute by Shitou Xiquan (7 points, 44 comments)
- Song of The Grass-Roofed Hermitage by Shitou Xiquan (5 points, 5 comments)
- Do zen masters keep precepts? let's find out! (4 points, 31 comments)
- Dealing with Dogen the plagiarist (0 points, 76 comments)
- 85 points, 6 submissions: Turbulent_Highway_51
- When thing's "don't go to plan". (50 points, 67 comments)
- The Gateless Gate: Case 1- Joshu's Dog (17 points, 74 comments)
- The Gateless Gate: Case 2- Hyakujo's Fox (5 points, 14 comments)
- Turbulent Highway (51) AMA (5 points, 59 comments)
- The Gateless Gate Case 3- Gutei's Finger (4 points, 17 comments)
- The Zen Teaching Of Hui Hai- Ten Evils & Ten Virtues (4 points, 5 comments)
- 81 points, 6 submissions: Jamalwherewithall
- I've been foolish (28 points, 62 comments)
- Foyan's career advice (22 points, 55 comments)
- Heat death (14 points, 60 comments)
- Looking for the shortcut (11 points, 11 comments)
- Hitting the bull's eye (3 points, 39 comments)
- Lovely vain clouds (3 points, 11 comments)
- 70 points, 11 submissions: ThatKir
- What's a Zen Community all about? (Treasure!) (22 points, 98 comments)
- Wheel of Zen Slogans: Spoke I :: "Undestanding Slave-Dealers & Dogmeat Sellers" (11 points, 42 comments)
- Wheel of Zen Slogans: Spoke III :: "Proceeding Directly On" (7 points, 18 comments)
- THE ALL ENCOMPASSING PRINCIPLE! (6 points, 53 comments)
- Wheel of Zen Slogans: Spoke II :: "Imparting the Directive" (6 points, 33 comments)
- Wheel of Zen Slogans: Spoke V :: "Making a Zen Master into a Dunce" (6 points, 7 comments)
- Attesting to the Nature of Nirvana, Ignorance, Buddhahood, & Depravity in Zen (5 points, 40 comments)
- Wheel of Zen Slogans: Spoke IV :: "Heaven & Earth are Walked Alone" (3 points, 39 comments)
- Gatekeeper Wumen: Get Through Me & Enlightenment is Yours (2 points, 86 comments)
- Yet Another Case Involving Mirrors (1 point, 14 comments)
- 69 points, 2 submissions: Spakr-Herknungr
- Feeling overwhelmed with the suffering of mankind (47 points, 88 comments)
- What has zen taught you about the nature of man? (22 points, 88 comments)
- 59 points, 5 submissions: Brex7
- A laugh and a question (24 points, 56 comments)
- The stage of person (13 points, 78 comments)
- What's originally here (9 points, 19 comments)
- Atomic medicine for you (8 points, 15 comments)
- Polishing Masterclass (5 points, 19 comments)
- 58 points, 5 submissions: PaladinBen
- Even Followers of Bushido Know a Donkey Pisses in a Wet Spot (14 points, 48 comments)
- Friday Night Poetry Slam (13 points, 31 comments)
- Friday Night Poetry Slam (12 points, 41 comments)
- Sayings of Layman P'ang #51: Three Views of Hard and Easy (10 points, 7 comments)
- Friday Night Poetry Slam (9 points, 9 comments)
- 57 points, 5 submissions: Owlsdoom
- What are you stuck upon right now? (26 points, 99 comments)
- Are you Authentic? (14 points, 75 comments)
- Changsha Cen addresses the community (6 points, 6 comments)
- Foyan - Asleep? Owlsdoom - Wakeup! (6 points, 8 comments)
- 🦉 (5 points, 8 comments)
- 53 points, 6 submissions: jiyuunosekai
- AMA (15 points, 36 comments)
- What do we perceive really? (12 points, 25 comments)
- Who is the Buddha? (8 points, 21 comments)
- Empty names (7 points, 22 comments)
- papa mama (7 points, 16 comments)
- Brainzzz (4 points, 142 comments)
- 49 points, 4 submissions: CaptainPurpose
- I read huang bo (18 points, 84 comments)
- Huangbo talks about creating demons. (14 points, 48 comments)
- I have continued to read a bit more huang bo (10 points, 34 comments)
- Hung bo on love and other such things (7 points, 44 comments)
- 46 points, 3 submissions: Signal_Ad2352
- "Having nothing inside, seeking for nothing outside." (29 points, 51 comments)
- No Roots (13 points, 16 comments)
- Questions about how zen is practiced today and the ancient texts (4 points, 112 comments)
- 44 points, 3 submissions: Alpaca_Bro
- A Juicy Nugget of Huang Po (19 points, 115 comments)
- Sorry: Yet Another "Nansen's Ordinary Mind" Post! (15 points, 41 comments)
- Foyan on Delusion (10 points, 26 comments)
- 39 points, 5 submissions: Mossmaster
- In Passionate Defence of "Zen Flesh: Zen Bones" (17 points, 119 comments)
- Is Zen a religion? (7 points, 234 comments)
- Please describe the most "enlightened" person you have actually met face-to-face. (7 points, 118 comments)
- The Central Koan (4 points, 52 comments)
- Zen and the Art of Entity-Contact (4 points, 78 comments)
- 38 points, 1 submission: already_satisfied
- Adding to the list of harsh reminders: nothing in a book is necessary for you to fulfill your ultimate purpose. (38 points, 63 comments)
- 37 points, 2 submissions: LazySvep
- LazySvep AMA! (20 points, 117 comments)
- What is dhyana? (17 points, 128 comments)
- 33 points, 3 submissions: InstantEuphoria
- Glistening in The Light (18 points, 105 comments)
- Instant Zen (10 points, 21 comments)
- In the River Country (5 points, 32 comments)
- 33 points, 1 submission: MirrorInternational1
- Has your zen practice made you more loving? (33 points, 122 comments)
- 33 points, 1 submission: PhillieUbr
- Why judge anybody?? (33 points, 131 comments)
- 32 points, 2 submissions: kamasutrada
- What is love? (22 points, 77 comments)
- Are you studying to be a student? (10 points, 67 comments)
- 32 points, 1 submission: mmillyboi
- Looking for a specific Alan Watts quote… (32 points, 199 comments)
- 30 points, 2 submissions: WHALE_PHYSICIST
- Is a famous Zen master the best Zen master or the worse Zen master? (22 points, 38 comments)
- I already spend countless hours staring at a wall. (8 points, 90 comments)
- 28 points, 2 submissions: Gasdark
- APOTHEOSIS (14 points, 64 comments)
- Superfluidity (14 points, 24 comments)
- 28 points, 1 submission: uroybd
- I created an Ensō generator. (28 points, 48 comments)
- 27 points, 3 submissions: rockytimber
- Huangbo mistakes a debating instructor for a monk of the true teaching, but the next day sets matters straight. (19 points, 75 comments)
- Dongshan's conversation: did he explain anything, or was he letting us look for ourselves? What if someone won't even look? Does looking in a book count? (5 points, 58 comments)
- Giving and Taking a Hit in the Zen Tradition: Warning--Violence (3 points, 83 comments)
- 27 points, 2 submissions: HarshKLife
- Zen the Mousetrap (16 points, 67 comments)
- HarshLife AMA! (11 points, 41 comments)
- 25 points, 1 submission: wrrdgrrI
- "Being able and not being able are neither different nor the same." Dahui's Swampland Flowers (25 points, 63 comments)
- 24 points, 1 submission: Union1st
- Answer Me Anything (24 points, 99 comments)
- 24 points, 1 submission: ribblle
- What to do when your mind is always running away with you? (24 points, 166 comments)
- 23 points, 1 submission: NsfwOlive
- At what point would you say, that one can claim to be a zen master? (23 points, 264 comments)
- 22 points, 2 submissions: michael_esque
- Nan Ch'uan Kills a Cat (15 points, 54 comments)
- Nansen Kills the Cat (7 points, 44 comments)
- 22 points, 2 submissions: misterjip
- When not entangled you pass through freely (15 points, 39 comments)
- Just talking shit (Zen shit) (7 points, 38 comments)
- 21 points, 1 submission: Jbstout7
- Zen Flesh Zen Bones, my favorite book (21 points, 71 comments)
- 21 points, 1 submission: Redditnaut999
- Do Zen masters give nonsensical answers to students to tell them that words can't describe that which is real? (21 points, 94 comments)
- 21 points, 1 submission: Redfour5
- Fiery Carts (21 points, 36 comments)
- 21 points, 1 submission: not-one-not-two
- Hello! AMA. (21 points, 79 comments)
- 21 points, 1 submission: spookybuk
- Book trailer: Zen Buddhism for anybody (and free e-books) (21 points, 51 comments)
- 20 points, 3 submissions: bigSky001
- Record Of Dongshan F48: In the beginning was the word. (9 points, 6 comments)
- Record Of Dongshan F50: Ground to a fine paste. (6 points, 6 comments)
- Record Of Dongshan F49: Fairy Floss (5 points, 73 comments)
- 20 points, 2 submissions: The_Faceless_Face
- ~~ The Dark Fire Beside Dragon Pond ~~ [Repost] (13 points, 66 comments)
- ~~ Zen: Sad, Man ~~ (7 points, 18 comments)
- 20 points, 1 submission: mas_0menos
- Can YOU say one thing about Zen? (20 points, 152 comments)
- 20 points, 1 submission: mojo-power
- Nonduality of Samsara (20 points, 18 comments)
- 19 points, 1 submission: The_Horror_In_Clay
- Hsin Hsin Ming (19 points, 92 comments)
- 19 points, 1 submission: snarkhunter
- "Music is about the notes you don't play" - jazz master Zhaozhou (19 points, 22 comments)
- 17 points, 1 submission: DjangoEhEh
- I can sit and do nothing… how can I do nothing when I do something? (17 points, 217 comments)
- 17 points, 1 submission: alanwatts088
- Staying in a Zen temple, a month or more? (17 points, 119 comments)
- 17 points, 1 submission: theDharminator
- Kindle Blue Cliff Record for USD $2.00? (17 points, 8 comments)
- 17 points, 1 submission: unpolishedmirror
- The Buddha ft Wittgenstein (17 points, 58 comments)
- 16 points, 1 submission: spheriax
- Precepts in Zen? I doubt it... (16 points, 309 comments)
- Union1st (1252 points, 544 comments)
- ewk (998 points, 1231 comments)
- rockytimber (814 points, 287 comments)
- astroemi (803 points, 489 comments)
- The_Faceless_Face (725 points, 1183 comments)
- lin_seed (539 points, 264 comments)
- GeorgeAgnostic (533 points, 258 comments)
- sje397 (482 points, 207 comments)
- bigSky001 (394 points, 168 comments)
- PaladinBen (391 points, 220 comments)
- My nephew who can barely say words pointed with his tiny finger at my small jade necklace of Buddha and said "boo-dah" by kamloopsufo (93 points, 107 comments)
- No argument for Zen by deleted (52 points, 151 comments)
- When thing's "don't go to plan". by Turbulent_Highway_51 (50 points, 67 comments)
- Feeling overwhelmed with the suffering of mankind by Spakr-Herknungr (47 points, 88 comments)
- Gentle Reminder: You have to study a subject to have an opinion about it by ewk (39 points, 263 comments)
- Adding to the list of harsh reminders: nothing in a book is necessary for you to fulfill your ultimate purpose. by already_satisfied (38 points, 63 comments)
- Why judge anybody?? by PhillieUbr (33 points, 131 comments)
- Has your zen practice made you more loving? by MirrorInternational1 (33 points, 122 comments)
- Looking for a specific Alan Watts quote… by mmillyboi (32 points, 199 comments)
- Foyan wants to know what you’re doing here. by deleted (30 points, 136 comments)
- 96 points: Lucky_Yogi's comment in What is love?
- 50 points: HarshKLife's comment in My nephew who can barely say words pointed with his tiny finger at my small jade necklace of Buddha and said "boo-dah"
- 38 points: ThatKir's comment in Two days back, I felt satori. What now?
- 34 points: OldSamVimes's comment in Feeling overwhelmed with the suffering of mankind
- 34 points: ThinkAllTheTime's comment in Do Zen masters give nonsensical answers to students to tell them that words can't describe that which is real?
- 33 points: The_Dufe's comment in At what point would you say, that one can claim to be a zen master?
- 32 points: Ecstatic-Rutabaga-85's comment in Zen: violently opposed to the "door" of faith in drugs and alcohol - only Zen quotes edition
- 29 points: ewk's comment in What is love?
- 27 points: deleted's comment in Zen Buddhist altar ?
- 26 points: ConstantlyTemporary's comment in What has zen taught you about the nature of man?
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats submitted by subreddit_stats to subreddit_stats [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:50 AaronInternet bed_flat
2021.12.06 13:50 spicybiryanixx Is there a reason that women wear more skimpy clothes than men?
I am a college student at Texas, and whenever I walk around, I notice that some women wear really short shorts (like very close to the hip).
Is there a reason for this? Do girls just want to show off? Do they wear it for comfort? If the latter, then why don’t they wear short shorts like guys (like an inch above the knee)?
submitted by spicybiryanixx to NoStupidQuestions [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:50 Beautiful_Pianist_86 #93 - "GEORGE" 64YO SENIOR VP ENGINEER of PSN INVITED OVER A 15YO BOY AT...
2021.12.06 13:50 fatdogrollingover LF: The cure to my new found balltism, Items FT: Aprimons
Here's what I have. Mostly 4-5IV. All Gligar have HA, some of the others do. Please dont DM me asking to give one away, I'll be doing a giveaway in a few days as I have an abundance of all these Pokes.
What I'm after. Abilities, ivs and good natures a bonus but not necessary. The things I really want are marked with an asterisk.
|Moon Ball ||Eevee ||Gligar || |
|Friend Ball ||Turtwig ||Shroomish ||Chikorita |
|Love Ball ||Eevee ||Cleffa || |
|Lure Ball ||Feebas ||Totodile || |
submitted by fatdogrollingover to pokemontrades [link] [comments]
|Premier Ball ||Togepi || |
|Repeat Ball ||Growlithe* ||Rotom* |
|Love Ball ||Togepi* || |
|Heavy Ball ||Beldum ||Snorlax |
|Fast Ball ||Pikachu ||Magnemite |
|Level Ball ||Abra* || |
|Items ||Evo stones & trade items ||Fossils |
2021.12.06 13:50 allthesecrets1111 Decorating For Christmas With A Toddler - Putting Up The Christmas Tree-...
2021.12.06 13:50 bstover17 [USA-WV] [H] Sony Playstation 5 Disc Edition PS5 with game [W] PAYPAL $800 shipped
[USA - WV] [H] Sony Playstation 5 Disc Edition PS5 with game [W] PAYPAL $800 shipped
https://imgur.com/dyv3bXO https://imgur.com/Z6U3AVK https://imgur.com/Sph3ruc
$800 shipped Brand new console, never opened with new Overcooked game sealed as well
Payment will be handled through Paypal G&S only.
Please comment PM'd before sending a message.
submitted by bstover17 to hardwareswap [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:50 PerfectNitroCell I put Chun Li in Wombo AI
submitted by PerfectNitroCell to StreetFighter [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:50 FilmJunkBot Game Junk Prototype Episode #87: Sony Game Pass Rumours + Xbox Museum
2021.12.06 13:50 Crazy_Rain5281 Who wanna lick this 18yo fat cock?