2021.12.06 13:55 Largerthi Bonsoir, je cumtribute maintenant venez MP
2021.12.06 13:55 MLPxPinkFlash Question about tunneling
When a survivor is rescued and the killer begins chase with the rescued survivor, that is considered tunneling.
When a killer chases a specific survivor for too long, many consider THAT to be tunneling too. (I'm guilty of this at times. ADHD and I tend to hyper focus and forget I should break chase) there are some who believe this form of tunneling to be worse than the former. I disagree.
Here's my question. If I'm the killer and I hook someone, I then use BBQ to try and find a survivor... so I leave the hook trying to find someone but I don't locate them, so I think to myself I should go back to the hook to try and attack the rescuer. So I turn around. When I get there, a survivor unhooks and I chase the rescuer... but the rescuer had Borrowed Time so the survivor who was just unhooked body blocks for the rescuer.
Is it considered tunneling at that point? If the rescued survivor bodyblocks me with Borrowed Time, is it considered tunneling at that point to wait out the BT and down them?
I personally don't think it is. I agree with the devs that if you do anything to progress the match, you're not being tunneled. I feel like protecting a teammate like this is a form of progressing the match and while I'm not calling for BT to be deactivated or something, as it would be way too difficult to differentiate between intentional bodyblocking and accidental, I don't think the killer should be deemed a tunneler for going after them.
submitted by MLPxPinkFlash to deadbydaylight [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:55 k0rrin3 I(f19) feel like my depressed (m20) boyfriend is dragging me down with him
He’s going through college right now which I understand is really difficult and draining but he’s also struggling with hating his job. Every job he’s had he’s hated and blamed it for his unhappiness and I’ve always tried to send him applications or give him ideas for new jobs but he’s never taken the offers. And with school I tell him that I’ll help with his projects as long as he can just get the essentials done and he doesn’t do that either. I’m usually a very outgoing, fun person but it feels impossible to be that way when the person you live with and love is miserable. I’m also going through a lot, just got kicked out by my family but i don’t really talk about it much or let myself get the chance to be upset because i have to be there for him. Minutes ago he was just sitting in front of me crying not talking and i never know what i’m supposed to do and it’s making me miserable.
submitted by k0rrin3 to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:55 Andres___02 🤤🤤🤤
|submitted by Andres___02 to MarDeRegilXXX [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 13:55 micahman2525 Am I allowed to bring flyers into the crystal isles boss fight?
2021.12.06 13:55 NewsElfForEnterprise A Tesla on Autopilot crashed into a barrier while filming of a video promoting the company's self-driving tech, NYT reports
|submitted by NewsElfForEnterprise to News_Automotive [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 13:55 Sa_Dagon A crusader, vestal and houndmaster walk into a bar...
2021.12.06 13:55 SavageGrey 23 [M4F] Hawaii / Anywhere - Just looking to invest into another, ya know?
Hello, my name is Josh and I’ve been quite lonely for years. I know I know, we’ve all taken a hit during quarantine. It’s hard to meet people these days. I felt like I’ve been ready for a serious relationship for years. I’m a 5’11 blue eyed brown haired man about 200 pounds. Not skinny, but definitely not fat. I must be handsome, grandma says it every time I visit! A few things about me:
• I’m a passionate person. I enjoy things I do. Just looking to be passionate about someone. It also means I will chat your ear off on my favorite subjects, sorry not sorry.
• I love video games. Huge fan of the Monster Hunter series. You don’t have to be a gamer, but I do prefer it.
• I’m an atheist. I grew up forced into being a Jehovah Witness, and not many good memories stem from that part of life.
• I’m a very positive person. Maybe it little too much, but I figure why be so cynical all the time? So I’m cynical sometimes.
• I have had a tough last few years. Had two surgeries and nearly died both times. I had to make it on my own during that time. Spent so much time fighting for survival it feels like I forgot how to be content.
I only have Kik and Discord. I prefer text over VC but would try VC if we chatted awhile.
Anyways, that’s enough about me! Tell me about yourself and DM me if you’re interested!
submitted by SavageGrey to ForeverAloneDating [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:55 H-P-Loveshaft Fallout new vegas
|submitted by H-P-Loveshaft to dankmemes [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 13:55 HayalBeats Kay Flock Type Beat ~ "Nigeria" | Sample Drill Type Beat 2022
|submitted by HayalBeats to UKDrillinstrumentals [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 13:55 riad1111111 Kush i dershiron fotot e taynes nudo dm 🔥🔥
2021.12.06 13:55 Pink_dude123 I'm here
2021.12.06 13:55 megachainguns South Korea’s Hanwha to expand space business portfolio with rocket development
|submitted by megachainguns to spaceflight [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 13:55 AbleAd5321 Hi everyone. I'm new here.
2021.12.06 13:55 CpnStumpy Quest 2 Setup, Recommendations, and Solutions
**Throughout this post, I will mention personal recommendations, these are based on my experiences and the many reports I've read from others. They are not going to be guarantees, but they aren't based on nothing.**
If you already have an item that I list here (battery, velcro straps, wifi router, HDMI dummy, etc etc) - try the one you have before buying another. It may work fine - you may have good versions of these already on hand.
**You'll be setup real fine for total $350-513 depending on your strap choice, and if you want PCVR.**
- $299: Q2
- $22: [Increase battery life to ~8 hours and improve comfort by counter-weighting front-heavy Q2 with Anker Portable Charger, PowerCore Slim 10000 Power Bank](https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07QXV6N1B/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_6A6FFB5927WWHWJCAHK8)
- $9: [Attach battery with Velcro Reusable Fastening Cable Straps and Cable Ties Set 20 Pack(8"-12"-18")](https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B071DGMNMX/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_FB4EPJ7C68RZKQ8DP6QS?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1)
- [Battery attachment instructions for various headstraps with pictures](https://www.reddit.com/OculusQuest/comments/qk1e4f/share_images_for_how_you_attached_battery_fo)
$17-113: Get comfortable headstrap (stock strap is not)
- $17: Option 1 - everyone with it is very happy ( 1 fellow commenter reported falling asleep with this on a couple times, here's a quick review that has same results as I've ever heard https://youtube.com/watch?v=ITcYbyF4Yk8&feature=share ):
- [AMVR Head Back Padding, Gravity Pressure Balance Cushion Comfortable Soft TPU Pad Accessories for Oculus Quest 2 Headset (Black)](https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B08V55VHMX/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_JHS37BEP6Q453CC1SYKS?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1)
- $113: Option 2 - everyone with it has been very happy, needs strap and adapters linked below
- [HTC Vive Deluxe Audio Strap](https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B06Y2GDXMC/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_4MJZ0MHJM6ABFCV490SB)
- [Frankenquest 2 - Compatible with Oculus Quest 2 (Kit)](https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B08MWXZYQ7/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_2MFB8T6QF07W3M61CM62)
- $37: Option 3 - people have been very happy with this, it's apparently very comfortable, however there are reports of it occasionally sliding around slightly in really active games:
- [BOBOVR M2 Head Strap for Oculus Quest 2,Replacement for Elite Strap,Reduce Face Pressure Comfortable Touch](https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B08YR8LFH3/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_A0RHN3PQYB6N3NZH83G3)
**Get PCVR working well if your PC is capable with these improvements**
Do not hassle with a link cable, many posts all over of people struggling with it, it frequently doesn't charge, it's a pain **and the quality, and technoloy, with current Airlink is identical to link cable (some prefer Virtual Desktop over AirLink but the point stands)**.
- $40-80: (if your wifi is poor): [Wifi router dedicated to VR, as well as some full house options linked](https://www.reddit.com/oculus/comments/qgl3hk/-/hidc139)
- $10: (For PCVR you must have your PC wired on ethernet to the wifi your VR connects to): [25' Cat6 cable for PC to new wifi router](https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B007NZGPAY/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_9642J18MTA3N1BXPNNBM?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1)
- $8: optional, if you don't want to attach a monitor, or yours is low resolution, get a dummy 4k HDMI terminal so your PC creates a high resolution desktop you can see in VR without needing a monitor
- [4K HDMI Dummy Plug - High Resolution Virtual Monitor Display Emulator, New Generation Headless Display Adapter Supports up to 3840x2160@60Hz, 1080@120Hz DVI EDID Emulator (Single)](https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07FB8GJ1Z/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_NYMB3X51GQATR2SZTZ06?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1)
- $20: Virtual Desktop if AirLink performs poorly for you or seems problematic, some find Virtual Desktop functions better when AirLink doesn't (some find the opposite, YMMV)
**Optional improvements, not PCVR related**
- $18 optional, but useful if you find you have tracking problems or prefer a dim area:
- [Esimen LED IR Illuminator Infrared Flood Light for Oculus Quest 2, Oculus Quest VR, Enhance Headset, Hand Tracking Immersive No-Light Anti-Interference, Increase Tracking Sensitivity (Black)](https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B097MDXTRV/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_JBRF9R6WEFNX593C3C7Y?psc=1)
- It has a light sensor built in that keeps it from turning on if it's not dark though, easy enough to pop the top off (I think it screwed off like a flashlight) and just sharpie over the lens of the light sensor inside so it always senses dark (it was the one thing sticking up that wasn't an LED in the middle of the LEDs), pop the cover back on and it's on as long as I leave it plugged in.
**Known issues and solutions**
- Jittering hand tracking in PCVR
- [Turn Off Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling In Windows Settings](https://www.reddit.com/OculusQuest/comments/r6vjne/psa_update_real_fix_for_the_controller_tracking/)
- Poor performance for Windows 11
- **Personal recommendation**: Downgrade back to windows 10 because Oculus presently does not officially support windows 11, and updates to windows 11 may break VR and Oculus would not in those cases fix it.
- [Disable game mode](https://wccftech.com/how-to/how-to-disable-game-mode-on-windows-11-computers/)
- Make sure Oculus app if you're on link, or Virtual Desktop if you're on VD - is not minimized, it seems to deprioritize it then
- Android phone notifications not showing up in oculus mobile app settings
- Uninstall the android app, and reinstall it, restart your quest 2 in the meantime. You may need to reinstall more than once. Weird bug, nobody knows why, but this does solve the problem.
- Not getting notifications in the quest 2 after I got notifications connected from the oculus app
- Open the oculus app on your phone near your headset, if the mobile app is open, even in the background on your phone, notifications should show up. Only notifications allowed to show on your phones lock screen though, and next time you use quest 2, you'll need to make sure the oculus app is running (background or otherwise) for it to send the phone notifications to your quest 2
- PCVR is stuttering and not acting right
- Ensure the specs of your machine, and your link are good:
- Nvidia GTX 1080, RTX 2060/2070/3060/3070/3080/3090 or comparable AMD (I don't know their model numbers)
- **Not RTS 3050 ti, GTX 1050/1060/1070, GTX 1660 on the fence**
- Presume laptop is a bit less capable than desktop with same GPU so you usually want a grade higher, but it varies with the TDP of the laptop GPU
- Your PC is connected with cat5e, cat6, or better to the router you use WIFI to access. **Not connected with cat5.**
- Your router supports 5ghz band at a 1200+ (AC or AX, wifi 5 or 6)
- Your router is not one of the TP-Link Archers known to have CPU problems causing frequent hiccups when required to process large consistent data streams
- You're within a reasonable distance to your wifi router - likely few walls between you and it, within 20-40 feet
- Read [Dong Knows explanation of wifi details](https://dongknows.com/home-wi-fi-explained/) if you wish to really understand what's at play and how to troubleshoot further. Rely on his advice and reviews as well.
submitted by CpnStumpy to OculusQuest [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:55 CKsTechnologyNews Catapult - The RISC-V CPU
|submitted by CKsTechnologyNews to CKsTechNews [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 13:55 yonijonathan December Q&A Thread
Welcome to the monthly Q&A thread! This is the place to ask any questions you may have about anything Mangaswap related.
A: Check out our pricing guide.
Q: "What can I sell here?"
A: Check out what’s permitted.
Q: "How should I safely pack my merchandise?"
A: Check out our packing guide.
Q: "How do I make sure I don't get scammed?" & "Is buying stuff off Reddit safe?"
A: Check out our buying/selling safety guide.
Q: "Is JohnSmith a scammer?"
A: Check out our scammer list.
Q: "What is karma?"
A: Check out Reddit's official explanation on karma.
Banned questions: Q: "Is anyone buying/selling --- ?"
submitted by yonijonathan to mangaswap [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:55 Advanced_Departure_6 Buy Nintendo Stock Because It’s an Overlooked Metaverse Play
|submitted by Advanced_Departure_6 to MetaverseInvestorClub [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 13:55 throeywY1728 Caye wins victim compensation. She don’t need fancy boy.
2021.12.06 13:55 JohnLemon98 SSX 3 is the Best Snowboarding Game EVER
|submitted by JohnLemon98 to videos [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 13:55 R-Elevener Mikan is doing some research
|submitted by R-Elevener to UltimateNurse [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 13:55 Pelvicdischarge Loverboy - Working For The Weekend
|submitted by Pelvicdischarge to 80smusic [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 13:55 unlovedbutitsok told my mom rn i wanted to get checked she said stop imagining things LMAOOO
2021.12.06 13:55 viborasolitaria Reaching my human form by embracing Se
I've notice this pattern that every 7 years I end the major lessons surrounding certain cognitive function and move to the next one. So far, I have dealt with Ni, Te and Fi. I still need to mastered them but at least i can juggle them.
Se has been tougher. For the last 2 years I've been trying with no real growth. Recently i felt like Ni shut down, without it my endurance and ability to thread meaning is gone as well. I don't recognize myself. I'm usually quite stoic but the situation feels unbearable, I'm not even close to the point I wanted to be in life. And I don't want the plan that I had for myself anymore.Ni was the closest thing I've known and without it I feel oddly alone.
Do someone has some Te-ways to navigate this better? Music recommendations to help me surrender to Se-chaos are also welcome, lol.
submitted by viborasolitaria to intj [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:55 GroovyCat18 What'll happen next chapter probably